Facebook, co-founder, chairman, and chief executive, Mark Zuckerberg, complete 31 years today. This Harvard University dropout is one of the most influential men and is also among the most progressive internet entrepreneur of our times.
Zuckerberg is a young prodigy who broke all conventionalities and became world's second youngest self-made billionaire in the year 2012. His vision of internet and its mass usage has changed the dynamics of the industry and today his creation Facebook has become a necessity for most of us.
On his birthday, we bring you some personal moments of Mark Zuckerberg through images:
1. Mark spending time with his parents and wife on this Mother's Day.
2. Mark's veteran grandparents, Jack and Miriam Zuckeberg.
3. Spending quality time with wife, Priscilla Chan.
4. Celebrating Instagram's 300 million membership milestone with Kevin Systrom, co-founder and CEO of Insta.
5. Dog lover Mark with his pet Beast.
If you are wondering what Mark Zuckerberg thinks about Dislike button on Facebook!