The Bhartiya Janata Party came into power propagating the slogan of 'Sabka Sath Sabka Vikas' with Prime Minister Narendra Modi assuring substantial development for all under the party regime.
Today, as Finance Minister Arun Jaitley presented the Union Budget 2015 in the parliament, BJP has presented the budget on its website as ‘Sabka Budget'.
The party, which stands high on using of social platforms, has tried to make the common man understand the complex financial document in the laymen language with the help of posters.
These eight posters depict how Budget2015 can help in empowering the various sections of the society including students, retired entrepreneur and housewives.
Take a look
1. How does #budget2015 empower Deepa, 41, Housewife
2. How does #budget2015 empower Atwan, 36, Skilled Worker
3. How does #Budget2015 empower Khemlal, 52, Farmer
4. How does #budget2015 empower Rajiv, 35, Entrepreneur
5. How does #budget2015 empower Sushmita, 23, Student
6. How does #budget2015 empower Mohan, 18, Labourer
7. How does #budget2015 empower Gurinder, 72, Retired
8. How does #budget2015 empower Rajat, 42, Fund Manager