With someone as dynamic as Hillary Rodham Clinton as presidential candidate for 2016 US elections, the global superpower might finally get its first female president.
Though, we can not predict any result of the upcoming elections, but there are few interesting facts about this leader that will reveal a not-so-known aspect of her personality.
1. Methodist: Hillary Clinton is Methodist unlike her husband who happens to be Southern Baptist in faith.
2. When Hillary met Bill: Hillary met her husband Bill in Yale Law School where both of them were students back then.
3. Being first: Apart from being the first lady, Hillary was also the first US president's wife to have post-graduation degree. She also happens to be first president's wife who got elected to serve in a national office.
4. Grammy winner: In 1997, Hillary won a prestigious Grammy award for the Best Spoken Word Album for an audio version of It Takes a Village, a book written by her.
5. First lady and a senator: Clinton was a senator and the first lady of US at the same time for a period of 20 days from January 1st, 2001 to January 20th, 2001.
This story has been inspired by an article in New York Times and the information has been gathered from various sources.
Image courtesy: Facebook