Audi has launched its much awaited new version of popular five-seater SUV - Q5 in India on Thursday. The vehicle is better equipped than its predecessor and is based on MLB evo platform.
The Audi Q5 has five driving mode and it is equipped with eight airbags, electronic brake distribution and an anti-lock braking system for safety. The Q5 has base price of Rs 55.27 lakhs and will go up to Rs 59.79 lakhs.
Here’s all that you should know about it:
1. The Q5 has an engine of 2995 cc with 272 bhp @ 4780 rpm power.
2. It has a seating capacity of five people.
3. It has an independent double wishbone with high-mount upper arms front suspension and an independent multilink rear suspension.
4. It also has a powerful 13.2-inch ventilated discs with four-piston fixed calipers brake system.
5. The size of wheels is 2.5J X 20 for both front and rear.
6. It has 225/45 R20 kind of wheel with 1840 kg of weight.
7. The Audi Q5 has a top speed of 234kph and it can reach 0-100kph in 5.9 seconds.