Emraan, 33, and Huma, 26, are expected to take a holy dip at the sangam on the auspicious occasion of Mauni Amavasya on February 10.
“The Mahakumbh is a renowned international event of epic proportions. Despite challenges in terms of logistics, we are taking the plunge, to seek blessings and promote our first release of the year, in such a mammoth manner,” said Tanuj Garg, CEO, Balaji Motion Pictures.
Emraan has taken a small break from the shooting of his debut international project with ‘No Man's Land' director Danis Tanovic to be a part of this mega event.
Starring Konkona Sen Sharma, Kalki Koechlin along with Emraan and Huma, the spooky tale will hit theatres on April 18.
From Our Network
- Beijing sinking by up to 11cm annually, warns a satellite study
- Oh No! Shraddha Kapoor gets injured during 'Half Girlfriend' shooting
- India needs Rs 100 lakh cr for infrastructure: Arun Jaitley
- Hot climate is responsible for higher rates of aggression and violence, shows study
- Amancio Ortega, world’s second richest person, lost over Rs 4073 crore over Brexit