Emraan, 33, and Huma, 26, are expected to take a holy dip at the sangam on the auspicious occasion of Mauni Amavasya on February 10.
“The Mahakumbh is a renowned international event of epic proportions. Despite challenges in terms of logistics, we are taking the plunge, to seek blessings and promote our first release of the year, in such a mammoth manner,” said Tanuj Garg, CEO, Balaji Motion Pictures.
Emraan has taken a small break from the shooting of his debut international project with ‘No Man's Land' director Danis Tanovic to be a part of this mega event.
Starring Konkona Sen Sharma, Kalki Koechlin along with Emraan and Huma, the spooky tale will hit theatres on April 18.
From Our Network
- Know about Ranjit Katyal “ The man who saved 1.7 Lakh Indian in Kuwait
- Chart prepared! Don't worry, you can still book train tickets
- ISIS executes 250 women for refusing to be sex slaves: Report
- Haryana government rechristens Gurgaon as Gurugram, Mewat as Nuh
- Now job reservations in private sector also ?
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special