New Delhi: PM Narendra Modi today addressed the first of 200 rallies organised by the BJP to mark its one year in power. Narendra Modi is known as a leader who has excellent oratorical skills with an amazing ability to connect with the people he addresses.
Here are top 10 qoutes from his speeches delivered in last year after he became the PM of India:
1. It is acchey din (good times) for most, but for some involved in loot and corruption, it is burey din (bad days). I never guaranteed acchey din for those who looted this country.
PM Modi said after his NDA government completed one year in the office
2. ‘I did not get an opportunity to die for the country , but I have got an opportunity to live for the country'
Narendra Modi in his Victory Speech at Vadodara
3. There is no reason to be disappointed . Indiawill progress very fast and the skills of our youth will take India ahead.
At Madison Square Garden addressing NRI
4.I can promise you. If you work for 12 hours , I wiull work for 13. If you work for 14 hours , I will work for 15 hours. Why? Because I am not a Pradhan Mantri , but a Pradhan Sevak
Narendra Modi In his maiden Independence Day Speech
5. I am a very optimistic man and only an optimistic man can bring optimism in the country.
Speech given in central hall of Parliament
6. People ask what is your vision, what is your big vision? i say bhai, i got here by way of selling tea (crowd erupts in applause). I am a simple (chhota) man. I like focusing on simple and small tasks. I want to accomplish big things for the little guy.
At Madison Square Garden
7. Can someone tell me, whatever are we doing, have we asked ourselves if our work has helpe the poor or come to benefit the nation in any way? We should come out of the ‘Why should i care' attitude and dedicate ourselves to the nation's progress.
In his Independence Day Speech from Red Fort
8. We reached Mars. No PM or Minister went. It was the people who did it, our scientistwho did it. So can't we creat a clean India?
Clean India Movement on Gandhi Jayanti
9. I want to ask parents, When daughters turn 11 OR 14, they keep a tab on their movements. Have these parents ever asked thier songs where they have been doing, who they have been meeting? rapists are somebody's sons as well! Parents must take the responsibility to ensure that their sons don't go the wrong direction.
Prime Minister from Red Fort
10.A government is one that thinks and hears the voice of the poor . A government must live for the poor.
Speech in Parliament.