Gaya: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday attacked Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and his RJD ally Lalu Prasad, saying they together represented "jungle raj" and "poison" - and urged people to vote the BJP to power in the coming assembly elections.
Here are the highlights of his rally in Gaya:
1. These elections are about making Bihar free from Jungle Raj and an arrogant government.
2. Why is Bihar not progressing. Who ruined Bihar. Who shattered dreams of people and brought Jungle Ra
3. I don't know who is offering and who is consuming the poison.
4.If tourism gets a boost then it will help people here. Imagine this land drawing tourists from all over the world.
5. Jungle Raj Part One didn't have the experience of jail but Jungle Raj Part two has that.
6. RJD stands for 'rozana jungle raaj ka dar' (daily fear of jungle raaj), the JD(U) stood for 'janata ka daman-utpidan' (suppression and oppression of the people).
7. Give us five years, we will ensure that Bihar gets out of the ‘BIMARU' category.
8. The Ganges of development has begun but due to the arrogance of those in power in Bihar it is unable to reach the villages, the people.
9. If tourism gets a boost then it will help people here. Imagine this land drawing tourists from all over the world.
10.Assembly elections opportunity to change the 25-year Nitish-Lalu rule & their "arrogance & deceit.