1. Arvind Kejriwal's Jung with Centre in Supreme CourtDelhi: The Supreme Court will re-hear on Friday the central government's plea challenging a Delhi High Court order that said Lieutenant Governor Najeeb Jung has no power in the posting and transfer of bureaucrats in Delhi.
2. Rajnath Singh to address a Press Conference on NDA's one year
New Delhi: Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh will today address a Press Conference on the occasion of the Government completing one year in office – ‘Saal Ek, Shuruaat Anek' at 11:30am, National Media Centre (NMC).
3.BJP celebrates Jan Kalyan Parv all over India on NDA's first anniversary
Delhi: BJP celebrates Jan Kalyan Parv all over India on completion of one year of Modi Government with programme of union ministers/MPs to highlight the government's achievements.
Manohar Parrikar will attend a programme on "Make in India for Defence Production in Mumbai, Smriti Irani programme on one year of Modi Government in Guwahati.
4. Delhi High Court hearing on Kejriwal Government's petition on MHA notification
Delhi: Delhi High Court will today conduct the hearing on Arvind Kejriwal led Delhi Government's petition challenging constitutional validity of MHA notification.
5. Rajasthan High Court directs Chief Secretary and DGP to file an affidavit
Jaipur: Rajasthan High Court has directed the Chief Secretary and DGP to file an affidavit by tomorrow clarifying as to why action was not taken under the First Information Report or FIR registered against the agitators.
6. Arun Jaitley to address National conference on effective functioning of Consumer Fora
New Delhi: Arun Jaitley, Minister of Finance, Corporate Affairs, and Information and Broadcasting will today address the National conference on effective functioning of Consumer Fora. Ram Vilas Paswan, Minister of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution will preside over and will also address the conference.
7. First meeting of joint Parliament panel on land bill
New Delhi: The first meeting of the Joint Committee of Parliament, which will go into provisions of the controversial land acquisition bill, will be held tomorrow.
8. Maharashtra government to launch 'Swachhata Saptapadi' scheme
Mumbai: On the lines of Centre government's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan', the Maharashtra Government will today launch 'Swachhata Saptapadi' scheme here tomorrow, a senior Urban Development official said.
9. Congress to launch protest march against Centre, Haryana govt
Chandigarh: Terming the one-year rule of the National Democratic Alliance (NDA) government at the Centre and six-month regime of the BJP government in Haryana a flop show and disappointing for all sections of the society, Congress president Ashok Tanwar on Tuesday said he along with party workers would undertake a four-day protest march in Ambala division to have a dialogue with farmers and labourers from May 29.