New Delhi: An unidentified man, believed to be a labourer, was charred to death when a a plastic factory caught fire here early on Saturday, a fire official said.
The fire began from the first floor of a multistory building, housing the plastic factory, at Narela area in north Delhi around 6 a.m. It also spread to the other two floors.
"Twenty five fire tenders reached the spot and took around three hours to douse off the fire completely. A charred body of a man found on the first floor," said a Delhi Fire Service official.
Police said the reason seemed to be the short circuit and the body might be of a labourer working in the factory.