Kangana Ranaut Bandra Office Demolition Latest News: The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) on Wednesday carried out demolition at actor Kangana Ranaut's office in Bandra claiming that many alterations were carried out on the premises without due permission. Quick to react, Kangana said the office was like "Ram Mandir" to her. Her reaction came as several cops barged into her office with heavy equipment to execute demolition.
- Kangana Ranaut tweets: "There is no illegal construction in my house, also government has banned any demolitions in Covid till September 30, Bullywood watch now this is what Fascism looks like."
Mayor Kishori Pednekar: "Kangana was continuously making statements...she should mind her words. This is not Shiv Sena's action but BMC's. And it is taking action only after complaint."
- Ashish Shelar, MLA Vandre West and Chief Whip BJP: "Did BMC bulldoze house of Tiger Memon who got Mumbai blasts executed."
- Kangana Ranaut's lawyer has filed a plea in Bombay High Court against the demolition drive by Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) at her property. Hearing to take place at 12.30 pm today.
- JCB machine and other heavy equipment is being used to demolish Kangana Ranaut's office
- Kangana Ranaut tweets: "I am never wrong and my enemies prove again and again this is why my Mumbai is POK now #deathofdemocracy."
- BMC has begun demolishing actor Kangana Ranaut's office in Bandra
On Monday, the BMC had carried out an inspection at her bungalow in Pali Hill in suburban Bandra. A BMC team visited the bungalow on Tuesday morning around 10 and pasted the notice as nobody there was ready to receive it. The notice, issued under the Mumbai Municipal Corporation Act, highlighted that the ongoing renovation and finishing work was "beyond approved plan".
"This is not just a building but Ram Mandir for me. Today history is repeating itself and Ram Mandir will be shattered into pieces. But do remember Babur, Ram Mandir will be constructed again, Jai Shri Ram, Jai Shri Ram, Jai Shri Ram," she wrote on Twitter.