- Security forces destroyed a terror hideout in Jammu and Kashmir's Bandipora
- The development came after a LeT hybrid terrorist was arrested earlier in the day
- The destruction of the hideout was filmed using a drone
Jammu and Kashmir: In a strong action against terror outfits, a terrorist hideout was destroyed by the security forces in Nadihal area of Bandipora after the arrest of a LeT hybrid terrorist earlier today.
In a video shared by news agency ANI, a drone footage showed how a terrorist hideout was destroyed in Bandipora.
Earlier today, security forces arrested a Lashkar-e-Taiba militant in Bandipora district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said.
He has been identified as Mehboob-ul-Inam, a resident of Nadihal, a police official said.
"Police and SFs arrested a LeT terrorist at a checkpoint at Papchan in Bandipora," he said.
On the basis of his disclosure, incriminating material, arms and ammunition including:
- AK 47 Rifles - 03 Nos
- AK 47 Magazines- 10 Nos
- AK 47 Live Rounds - 380 Nos
- Pouches - 03 Nos
- YSMS Set - 02 Nos
- Detonator - 02 Boxes
- Chargeable Pencil Cells - 26 Nos
- Chargeable Adopter - 01 No
- Sprayed Lubricant - 02 Bottle
- Matric Sheet - 01 No
- Nylon thread (Pakistan Made) - 02 Nos
- High Carbon Steel Balls - 36 Boxes
- Wire set for IED (Grey Colour) - 03 Nos
- Wire set for IED (White Colour) - 01 Nos
- Wire set for IED (Red Colour) - 01 Nos
- IED Explosive (RDX) in centre Fruit Box - Appox. 02 Kg
- Dairy Milk Chocolate (Pakistani Made) - 05 Nos
- Bag (Quechua) - 02 Nos