In his most impactful interview till date, Prime Minister Narendra Modi spoke freely and at length with India TV's Editor-in-chief Rajat Sharma. The Prime Minister, in his element, faced many questions and gave answers which elicited cheers and reverential laughter.
Check out some of the questions India TV's Editor-in-chief Rajat Sharma asked Prime Minister Narendra Modi:
- How could a person born in a poor family, one who sold tea reach such great height?
- How did you manage to impress Donald Trump and his family given that the US President is known to have a mercurial personality?
- How do you manage to establish relations on a personal level with world leaders?
- Rahul Gandhi had criticised your China visit saying that you just sat on a swing with top Chinese leaders, how do you respond?
- He had also targetted you for China's continued resistance to declare Masood Azhar a global terrorist, what do you say on this?
- You accused previous governments of being overfriendly with Pakistan, but you yourself went to Pakistan, attended Nawaz Sharif's daughter's wedding, how do you explain that?
- How did you manage to get China to declare Jaish-e-Mohammed chief Masood Azhar a global terrorist?
- How do you respond to Opposition's demand for evidence for Balakot Airstrikes?
- Did Pakistan itself destroy trees to pretend that IAF airstrikes had failed?
- How will you respond to former PM Manmohan Singh, when he says many surgical strikes took place during UPA's tenure?