Are you planning your next travel vacation? Are you still dealing with the major confusing question when it comes to travel, which is -what to pack and what not to pack?
When it comes to travel, we all get excited in a moment and want to pack our bags and leave. In this excitement, we tend to forget the essentials sometimes. Since packing can be a tedious job, one should always make a checklist and tick-off everything before leaving.
We curated a list of 5 essential -small or big bags that you should keep handy that will sort your any travel journey. You tick off these 5 things on the list and you are ready to go!
1. Basic Jumbo - Yes, this jumbo bag carries all your basic material right from your clothes to shoes. This bag has everything that you pack in the first place; clothes - undergarments, shirts/tops, pants/shorts, jackets, socks, swimsuit, foot ware - comfortable shoes, sandals, slippers and accessories including belt and sun glasses.
2. Doctor's Kit - This first aid kit is essential to keep your travel safe and healthy. You should always carry few medicines for headache, allergies and travel sickness, bandages, antiseptic and mosquito repellent.
3. Tech Bag - Well, what are you going to do on a travel trip without a camera?
We should never take this essential bag for granted. There's a lot more than phone charger to keep in this bag. Things like camera, extra memory card for your camera, headphones, portable speakers, power banks and data transfer cables are meant to be kept in this bag.
4. Toiletry Kit - Sometimes while packing, we are so busy focusing on the bigger things that we overlook the smaller ones like this toiletry kit. While toothpaste, toothbrush and floss are the basics, sunscreen, moisturizers, scents, make-up removal fall under the same category.
5. Life Saviour - This life saviour kit consists of things which shouldn't go missing, not just on your travel, but in life as well. Things like passport, tickets, IDs, cash, debit card, credit card, and other documents should be double check before leaving your place no matter what.