The actress who started her acting career with a Kannada film Gilli is now a popular star in the south film industry. She did a number of Tamil and Telugu films before foraying into Bollywood. Her Bollywood career started in 2004 with the movie 'Yaariyan' also starring Himansh Kohli. From her acting skills, she has made a mark in the south film industry and is now ready to rock the Bollywood with her upcoming movie De De Pyaar De. In the film, Rakul is in the lead opposite Ajay Devgn. De De Pyaar De is all set to release on 17 May. The gorgeous actress is busy in the promotions of the film and while she's at it, she knows how to be a true fashionista. Her looks from the promotions spree are too good to miss. Check out the elegant looks of Rakul Preet Singh from De De Pyaar De promotions.
1. Shirt dress with white sneakers perfect combination in summers, the hair tied in a bun definitely completed the look.
2. Slaying in the bralette and high-waist pant co-ord set, the statement hoops worked well with it.
3. A-line dress never goes out of style, this look is the proof.
4. Black cami with white stripes paired with white pants and tied hair is truly a classy look.
5. Effortlessly pulling the look in one shoulder top paired with the skirt. silver jewelry worked well with the outfit.
6. Trendy floral blazer with striped pants and the middle parted hair are enough for the bossy vibes.
7. Feather white shirt with pink jacket and skirt, a picture perfect outfit.
8. Neon knot top with white bottoms and the dainty neck piece is the perfect summer outfit inspiration.
View this post on Instagram
She is a mess of gorgeous chaos and you can see it in her eyes ❤️ for @dedepyaarde promotions in Outfit @since1988.in Shoes @heatwaveindia Necklace @azotiique Ring @tanzire.co Makeup @ajayvrao721 Hair @aliyashaik28 Photographer : @venurasuri Styling : @tanghavri @nidhijeswani
9. Co-ord set giving casual yet elegant vibes.
10. A printed mini dress always stands out in summers.
11. All white in summers can never go wrong.
12. The stunning red outfit is the key to look elegant