CAT 2021: Indian Institutes of Management, IIM has extended the last date for the registration process of Common Admission Test (CAT) 2021 to September 22. It was scheduled to be closed on Wednesday (September 22). Candidates who are willing to apply for the exam and have not been able to register yet can apply for CAT exam 2021 by (September 22)5 pm today at the official website of --iimcat.ac.in.
All candidates will have to pay registration fees of Rs 1100 for SC, ST, and PwD category candidates and Rs 2200 for all other candidates. The registration process was started on August 4. The admit card will be available on October 27 and the examination will be conducted on November 28 in three sessions.
CAT Exam 2021: Eligibility criteria
Aspirants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50 per cent marks or equivalent CGPA, awarded by any University or educational institution to apply for the examination. Candidates appearing for the final year of the Bachelor’s the degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
CAT 2021: How to apply
- Visit the official site of IIM CAT on iimcat.ac.in.
- Click on CAT 2021 link available on the home page.
- Enter the registration or login details.
- Fill in the application form and make the payment of application fees.
- Download the confirmation page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.