CUET UG 2023: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conclude the registration process for Common University Entrance Test-Undergraduate (CUET UG 2023) today, March 30. Candidates who have not yet applied for the CUET UG 2023 exam can register online through the official website, cuet.samarth.ac.in till 9:50 PM.
The candidates who have already filled out the CUET UG 2023 application form are also eligible to make changes in the subjects (tests), courses (programmes), universities and colleges. However, candidates will have to pay additional charges for selecting more subjects.
The application fee for general (UR), OBC- NCL, EWS, SC, ST, PwBD and third gender categories vary subject-wise. Candidates should thoroughly read the information brochure, eligibility criteria, programme details, application fee and other details before filling out the CUET application form.
ALSO READ | CUET to be conducted in 3 shifts | Check Exam Date and more
CUET UG 2023 Application Form: Correction Window
The NTA will open the CUET UG application form correction window on the official website between April 1 and April 3, 2023. Candidates who wish to make necessary changes in their application form can do so by logging in to their accounts. Applicants are suggested to edit their applications within the stipulated timeline as no further opportunity will be provided to them.
ALSO READ | CUET to be conducted in 3 shifts; merger with JEE, NEET to be announced 2 yrs in advance
"Information provided by the candidates in their respective online application forms, like the name of the candidate, contact details, address details, category, gender, PwBD status, educational qualification details, date of birth, choice of exam cities and others will be treated as final. Any request for change in such particulars will not be considered by NTA under any circumstances," NTA said.
Direct Link: CUET UG 2023 Application Form
CUET UG 2023 Application Form: Steps to Apply
- Visit the official website at cuet.samarth.ac.in.
- Click on the “Register” tab given at the top of the homepage.
- Thoroughly read the instructions and process to generate registration number and password.
- Re-login using the credentials and complete the application form.
- Upload scanned images of relevant documents and cross-verify details.
- Proceed to pay the examination fee through online mode.
- Finally, submit the application form and download the confirmation page for further reference.