CBSE 10th and 12th Result 2019: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will soon going to declare the result of Class 10 and Class 12 examinations. The result for Class 10 and Class 12th examination will be declared in the last week of May. Students can check their results online on CBSE official website-- cbseresults.nic.in
Approximately 18.19 lakh students have appeared for the CBSE 10 board exam 2019. The CBSE class 10 board examinations were held between February 21 to March 29.
The overall pass percentage for the last year was 87.60 per cent.
Along with this, nearly 13 lakh candidates have appeared for the CBSE Class 12 board exam 2019.
Here's how to check CBSE Board Class 10 and Class 12 Results online:
The results will be available on the official website of CBSE once the result is officially announced. The students can visit the official website to check their scorecards by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official CBSE Board websites-- cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Click on the Link-- 'Click for CBSE Results'
- Under the CBSE results section, click on the link-- CBSE Class 10 Results
- Enter roll number and other required details
- Class 10 CBSE Board Results will be displayed on your screen. Download for your future reference
Here's how to check CBSE 10th and Class 12 Result 2019 on Google:
From the last year onwards, Google has started to provide the results to the students in its search engine. Students will not have to go anywhere else to search for their results. They will just have to open the browser and then on the search engine, you will have to provide some details such as the roll number, school number, and center number. Then your CBSE 10th Result 2019 will appear to you.
Here's how to get CBSE 10th and Class 12 Result 2019 through DigiLocker:
DigiLocker does not provide CBSE 10th and Class 12th Result 2019, instead, it gives all your mark sheet and some other important documents. here's how you get your documents from the DigiLocker--
- Visit the site-- digilocker.gov.in
- Register on digilocker.gov.in.
- Register yourself on your mobile number. An OTP will be sent to you. Once, you will provide all the necessary pieces of information.
- You will be successfully registered.
- Now, you will be able to see your mark sheets, your certificates, and some other useful documents.
Here's how to get CBSE 10th and Class 12th Result 2019 through IVRS/SMS or UMANG App:
You will also be able to see your CBSE 10th Result 2019 by the Interactive Voice Response System or the SMS (IVRS/SMS). To check the result through this method, follow the step given below:
CBSE also releases the result through its UMANG app. Through this application, the students will be able to get CBSE 10th and 12th Result 2019. All you need to do is to download the app and do the registration. When the CBSE 10th Result 2019 will come, you will get the notification.
By following the Delhi High Court order, the CBSE board is going to release the Class 10 and Class 12 result soon to provide the convenience of the students so that they can easily switch the schools if they want to. The CBSE board has stated that the evaluation of the answer sheets will be done by April 20, 2019.
CBSE is one of the well-known and most reputed boards in India.This time the number is students enrolled in the CBSE board is much higher than last year.