RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited online applications for 950 posts of ‘Assistant’ in various Offices of the bank. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online only through the Bank’s website rbi.org.in. No other mode for submission of application is acceptable. A total of 950 posts of assistant will be filled up by the central bank.
Candidates can apply for the vacancies in various offices of the bank located in different cities including Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, New Delhi, Patna, Jaipur, and Hyderabad among others.
As per the official notification, RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 registrations will begin from February 17, 2022. The last date to submit the online application forms and payment of examination fees is March 8, 2022.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022: Eligibility criteria
The candidate must be between 20 and 28 years of age. The candidate also must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum 50 per cent aggregate in any discipline. Moreover, knowledge of computers and proficiency in the relevant language is also required.
The selection for these posts will be done through two phases of nationwide competitive examination i.e. Preliminary and Main Examination followed by Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022: Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit:
Check age limit, salary, exam fee details
- The minimum age required to apply is 20 years
- The upper age limit to apply is 28 years
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1994 and not later than 01/02/2002 (both days including) are only eligible to apply
- Successfully selected candidates can draw a salary up to Rs 36,091 per month.
- Exam fee: Rs. 50 for SC/ST/PwBD/EXS. Rs. 450 for OBC/General/EWS candidates (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges). Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
How to apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the RBI Website rbi.org.in from February 17, 2022 till March 08, 2022. The applications will be accepted only via online mode through the bank’s website-– rbi.org.in.