1. You Are At:
  2. Home
  3. Buzz
  4. VIDEO: Smartphone emits smoke leaving a man injured in West Bengal

VIDEO: Smartphone emits smoke leaving a man injured in West Bengal

The man was sitting inside a shop when his phone started emitting smoke. Fortunately, the man managed to escape with minor injuries.

Written by: India TV Buzz Desk, New Delhi [ Updated: October 27, 2017 13:51 IST ]
Image Source : ANI VIDEO: Smartphone emits smoke leaving a man injures in West Bengal

A person on Thursday suffered injuries after a mobile phone in his pocket started emitting smoke suddenly. The incident took place in West Bengal’s West Midnapore district. News agency ANI posted the video on Twitter, which showed a CCTV footage which captured the incident. The man was sitting inside a shop when his phone started emitting smoke. Fortunately, the man managed to escape with minor injuries. 

It’s not the first time that a mobile phone started emitting smoke or blew up. On Wednesday, a Motorola phone blew while being on the charging. It was on the charger for 20 minutes after which it started emitting smoke. Earlier, Samsung, Xiaomi and Reliance Jio phone had battery issues that led to a fire. 

 

Write a comment

Live Scorecard