New Delhi: Everyone is eagerly waiting for Apple's March launch with new round of rumors each day.
Apple is planning to unleash the iPhone 5SE, where SE stands for ‘special edition'. The handset will reportedly look similar to the iPhone 5S. Apple wants the iPhone 5SE to be small and affordable, which means that the new iPhone SE will slot in around the £350 mark, where it will definitely face competition from cheaper Android phones.
All the reports and rumours suggest that we can expect these 5 things in the 5SE:
• The 5SE will be Apple's first 4inch iPhone since the iPhone 5C. According to rumours, the device will borrow its looks from iPhone 5, so we should expect chamfered edges and a more angular design than the rounded iPhone 6.
• It is likely to feature Apple's A9 processor with M9 motion co-processor for always on ‘Hey Siri' and fitness tracking.
• It is expected to have an upgraded 12-megapixel camera sensor and the ability to take Live Photos is expected, as per a report from KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo.
• MacRumors suggest that the iPhone SE will come with a slightly larger 1,642mAh battery.
• It will have an NFC chip for Apple Pay and touch ID with a Rose Gold colour option.
The launch event is expected to be held between March 15 and March 22. However, Apple hasn't sent out any invites and conformation yet. Along with the 4-inch iPhone SE, Apple is also reportedly preparing to launch the 9.7-inch iPad Pro with support for Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard. Also, some new watch band options are expected for the Apple Watch.