In what should come as big news for Apple fans in India, e-commerce giant Flipkart has started accepting pre-orders for Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, which are scheduled to be launched in India on October 7.
While pre-booking for Apple’s next-generation smartphones has begun, the e-commerce website is also offering some deals and offers.
For the ease of customers, Flipkart has created a separate landing page on the website for Apple iPhone 7, and will charge the full payment of the phone instead of a token amount.
The phone is only available for pre-order in Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru and the starting price is Rs 60,000 for the 32GB variant.
Flipkart is offering pre-booking of iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus with up to Rs 24,500 off on exchange.
• Discount of Rs 21,700 is available on exchange for iPhone 6s
• On exchange for an iPhone 6s Plus, the discount is Rs 24,500
• iPhone 6 users get Rs 17,900 off on the new phone
• Flat Rs 10,000 cashback is available on Citi Bank Credit Cards which will be credited by January 8, 2017. The offer is only valid from September 30, 2016 (00:01 Hours) to October 1, 2016 (23:59 Hours)
Samsung S7, S7 Edge are not listed in the exchange offer list.
Here is the price list of different variants of iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus:
• iPhone 7: 32GB – Rs 60,000, 128GB – Rs 70,000, 256GB – Rs 80,000
• iPhone 7 Plus: 32GB – Rs 72,000, 128GB – Rs 82,000, 256GB – Rs 92,000
The new iPhone models will hit Indian stores on October 7, in silver, gold, rose gold and the new black finish.
The new iPhone features new advanced camera systems that take pictures like never before, more power and performance with the best battery life ever in an iPhone, immersive stereo speakers, wide color system from camera to display, two new beautiful finishes, and is the first water and dust resistant iPhone.
The iPhone 7 will have stereo speakers for the first time, with twice the volume of iPhone 6s speakers. The phone's battery life is improved, too; Apple estimates that the iPhone 7 Plus will have an additional hour of battery life compared to the iPhone 6s.
As there is no headphone socket available, users will either have to use wireless Bluetooth headphones called AirPods to listen to music, or buy a pair of wired headphones that plug into the Lightning port - currently used for charging.