I won't back or be part of something that is derogatory in nature or not meant for family audience,” Siddhu told PTI. After an eventful ouster from ‘Bigg Boss' last year due to his political commitments, Sidhu has now bagged a new show - ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil'. The show, to be aired from June 22 on Colors channel, will see Sidhu engaging in a funny banter with comedian Kapil Sharma.
“Comedy shows are stress busters. It's good to have a show to make people laugh. Today people are busy in their lives, they look for a dose of entertainment,” he said. “I am against all this (double meaning jokes). It is a family show,” he said.
Sidhu insists that the format of this show is quite different. “It is about a weird, bizarre family. This is something I have not seen or done,” he added.
From Our Network
- Down but not defeated: Kapil Sharma’s show scores high in TRP report card
- ‘#FailedModiDiplomacy’: Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at PM Modi over NSG membership bid
- Start negotiations to ‘leave’ as soon as possible, EU chiefs tell Britain
- Inhuman! Woman, lover tied naked in public while mob clicks pictures
- It’s a girl: Dimpy Ganguly and husband Rohit Roy welcome their first born