Rajat Sharma reminded Kejriwal how in 1975 during the Emergency, the then Prime Minister Indira Gandhi dared to threaten the Indian media, threw journalists into jails, and in 1977, the Congress party was wiped off in the 1977 general elections.
The Aaj Ki Baat show listed videos of how Kejriwal at a fundraising dinner with businessmen in Nagpur on Thursday night alleged that most of the media was "sold" and such mediapersons would be jailed if AAP comes to power.
From Our Network
- 'Airstrikes on Pak': Jammu Kashmir BJP asks centre to call off talks with Pakistan
- Liver transported through green corridor travels 210 km in 3.36 hours, saves life
- Former Home Secretary GK Pillai knew of changes in Ishrat affidavit, says one-man inquiry panel
- NSG row: Indians are self-centered and low on morals, says Chinese state media
- ‘Just wanted to pass, Papa ne to top hi kara diya’, says arrested Bihar 'topper' Ruby Rai