Not only corrupt politicians, but also musclemen like Pappu Yadav have entered our legislatures so much so that a person like the late Prime Minister Inder Kumar Gujaral had once remarked in Parliament that he had to look over his shoulders to look whether there was a criminal sitting in the benches behind him or not.
For this article, we confine ourselves to corruption. Let's have a look at those politicians who are facing serious charges of corruption in lawcourts. One one hand we have activists like Anna Hazare who is fighting for a truly Jan Lok Pal Bill, and on the other hand we have persons like Suresh Kalmadi and A Raja, who have become blots on the image of politicians.
From Our Network
- IPL 2016 final: RCB, Sunrisers to clash for maiden title win
- Members of Rs 100 crore club: These are the highest grossing Bollywood films till date
- Kapil Sharma vs Bajirao Mastani: Who won the battle of TRP’s last Saturday?
- Chabahar port deal 'not finished'; Pakistan, China welcome to join it: Iran
- Children climb 2,500 foot ladder to go to school, heartbreaking pics go viral