Whether it was Mayawati, or Mulayam Singh, or Rajnath Singh, they avoided visiting Noida whenever they were chief ministers.
It was only Mayawati who during the last stages of her five-year tenure as chief minister, flew in to Noida to inaugurate the Dalit Smarak Sthal, and quickly left. Within a few months, her party has lost power in Lucknow in the UP assembly elections.
From Our Network
- Alia Bhatt swims against the tide, defends Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video
- Odisha villager hacks toll-free number of private company, causes Rs 60 lakh loss
- Sharad Yadav, Ram Jethmalani, Misa Bharti file nominations for Rajya Sabha polls
- 65 samples + 22 fonts 1 golden Sultan: New poster of Salman Khan’s EID release creates curiosity
- Bihar Board Class 10 results to be declared shortly, check it here