The videos, says a Deccan Chronicle report, seem to have been uploaded by fundamentalist groups apparently to incite people.
Owaisi's speech video in Nirmal created a stir on YouTube, making the state government to sit up and take action against him, as several persons filing complaints with the police and in courts.
However, more videos of the same speech have been posted several times with varying lengths focusing on the more inflammatory parts of Owaisi's speech.
From Our Network
- Start negotiations to ‘leave’ as soon as possible, EU chiefs tell Britain
- Grounds need to be watered, match or no match: PM Modi on IPL row
- Work on border fencing on Indo-Bangla border to be completed
- Sourav Ganguly wasn't even present during my interview, says Ravi Shastri
- Militants ambush CRPF bus in Kashmir; eight soldiers martyred, 24 injured