The videos, says a Deccan Chronicle report, seem to have been uploaded by fundamentalist groups apparently to incite people.
Owaisi's speech video in Nirmal created a stir on YouTube, making the state government to sit up and take action against him, as several persons filing complaints with the police and in courts.
However, more videos of the same speech have been posted several times with varying lengths focusing on the more inflammatory parts of Owaisi's speech.
From Our Network
- Cong knew where the Ganga was going: Parrikar on kickbacks in Agusta deal
- B'day Special: 10 facts to know about great Tamil icon C.N. Annadurai
- India does not support any one political group in Nepal: Ambassador Ranjit Rae
- PM Modi to visit Iran this month, aims to bolster bilateral ties
- Rajya Sabha Chairman accepts Vijay Mallya's fresh resignation
- The Kapil Sharma Show Vs Colors: Humour wins over historical saga of Bajirao-Mastani; features among Top 5 shows
- My name is Malaika Arora and I am not a ‘KHAN’: Arbaaz’s wife keen on dropping her surname
- Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra celebrate their fifth wedding anniversary today (view pics)
- KRK has something to say about Karan Singh Grover’s third marriage with Bipasha Basu
- A tour to professional tattoo and body piercing studio "Irezumi"