The videos, says a Deccan Chronicle report, seem to have been uploaded by fundamentalist groups apparently to incite people.
Owaisi's speech video in Nirmal created a stir on YouTube, making the state government to sit up and take action against him, as several persons filing complaints with the police and in courts.
However, more videos of the same speech have been posted several times with varying lengths focusing on the more inflammatory parts of Owaisi's speech.
From Our Network
- Two-third people happy with Modi government's performance in two years: Survey
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam
- Viral Video: Daughter assaults her 85 year old mother in Delhi
- Inviting Sharif and leaving Modi was unwarranted: Digvijay Singh
- 5 interesting facts about Dinesh Karthik & Dipika Pallikal's wedding