Akbaruddin is an MLA of Andhra Pradesh legislative assembly and is the floor leader of 7-member All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) party.
He is the brother of firebrand MP and MIM president Asauddin Owaisi and son of ex-MP Salahuddin Owaisi.
From Our Network
- ‘#FailedModiDiplomacy’: Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at PM Modi over NSG membership bid
- Brexit fallout: Scotland mulls independence from UK, Londoners demand separate country
- Down but not defeated: Kapil Sharma’s show scores high in TRP report card
- Won’t Keep an Account of Our Bullets if Pak Fires First, says Rajnath on Pampore attack
- Delhi-NCR tops list of India's most funded startup cities