The lawyer for the ten vandals said, he planned to move a bail application.
Meanwhile, there has been widespread outrage over the brief arrest of the two girls in Palghar who posted a comment on Facebook objecting to the Mumbai bandh during Bal Thackeray's funeral.
Shaheen Dhadha told a news channel that she had posted her comment on Facebook saying, men like Bal Thackeray die every day and there was no need for a Mumbai bandh, at around 7 pm.
From Our Network
- Revealed: This woman is the reason behind Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt’s cold war
- Down a ‘Patiala Peg’, Virat Kohli, Chris Gayle, and Mandeep Singh show how Bhangra is done
- Arijit Singh speaks up on his tiff with Salman Khan, reveals what exactly happened
- TMC chief Mamata Banerjee to be sworn in as West Bengal CM today
- US asks Pakistan to cooperate with India on 26/11 probe