“The draft of the MoU is ready and will be signed in the presence of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi soon. Gujarat is a business-oriented state and this MoU will help both Isreali and Gujarat-based companies in developing and strengthening the industrial relationship,” Miller said.
Miller was here to discuss issues of partnership with city Mayor Bharat Shah and Vadodara Municipal Commissioner anish Bhardwaj.
During his visit to Gujarat earlier this year Isreali Ambassador to India Alon Ushpiz had suggested creating corpus fund to expand partnership between the state and Israel for industrial development as well as research and development.
“Israel and Gujarat have discussed several areas of cooperation like agriculture, industrial research and development, solar & thermal power, pharmaceuticals, water recycling and water desalination plants. Our focus is on increasing research ties with Gujarat,” he said.
From Our Network
- Shot 8 times, Transgender in Pakistan dies as hospital sits on her treatment deciding sex
- Watch: Here’s the incident when Arijit Singh miffed Salman Khan
- Revealed: This woman is the reason behind Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt’s cold war
- ‘Queen’ of ‘Lies’? Not only age, Kangana Ranaut lied about getting Rs 11 crore for Rangoon too?
- Salman Khan NOT to remove Arijit Singh’s song from ‘Sultan’!