“The draft of the MoU is ready and will be signed in the presence of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi soon. Gujarat is a business-oriented state and this MoU will help both Isreali and Gujarat-based companies in developing and strengthening the industrial relationship,” Miller said.
Miller was here to discuss issues of partnership with city Mayor Bharat Shah and Vadodara Municipal Commissioner anish Bhardwaj.
During his visit to Gujarat earlier this year Isreali Ambassador to India Alon Ushpiz had suggested creating corpus fund to expand partnership between the state and Israel for industrial development as well as research and development.
“Israel and Gujarat have discussed several areas of cooperation like agriculture, industrial research and development, solar & thermal power, pharmaceuticals, water recycling and water desalination plants. Our focus is on increasing research ties with Gujarat,” he said.
From Our Network
- NIT students demand permanent deployment of CRPF in campus
- ‘No understanding of India’: India counters US report on religious freedom
- Pakistan rejects Trump’s demand to release doctor who helped US track Osama
- Pak JIT shouldn't have been allowed to visit Pathankot IAF base: Parliamentary panel
- 12-year-old Kota boy qualifies for International Biology Olympiad
- Is Anushka Sharma’s ‘Sultan’ teaser COPIED from this short film?
- Adorable! Ranveer Singh calls Deepika Padukone ‘meri wali’
- Too cute to handle! First pic of Mr. & Mrs. Karan Singh Grover post their wedding
- Rahul Gandhi as UP CM candidate: Prashant Kishor trying to kill two birds with one stone?
- If you won’t fund F-16 jets, will get them from elsewhere: Pakistan tells US