Sonam and Dhanush are playing young lovers in 'Raanjhnaa' and during the promotion their chemistry was evident to onlookers.
The Kapoor girl stood by Dhanush and helped him to diplomatically answer the questions, asked by media. Both the actor talked about their school days love.
The makers have created an entire set resembling Varanasi at Film City in Goregaon to symbolize the spirit of the film. Sonam and Dhanush made their entry riding a chariot, and performed on the title track of the film.
Aanand Rai, director of the filmm said, this was one of the most desi (Indian) entries of all time.
And producer Krishika Lulla said, “We wanted to do something that represented the essence of the film and its setting, hence the idea of having an event in true Banarasi style. We want the audience to experience the real flavour of the film and return home with it."
From Our Network
- Down but not defeated: Kapil Sharma’s show scores high in TRP report card
- ‘#FailedModiDiplomacy’: Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at PM Modi over NSG membership bid
- Start negotiations to ‘leave’ as soon as possible, EU chiefs tell Britain
- Inhuman! Woman, lover tied naked in public while mob clicks pictures
- It’s a girl: Dimpy Ganguly and husband Rohit Roy welcome their first born