2g Case
-
2G case: High Court refuses early hearing on CBI's appeal challenging acquittal of A Raja, others
India | July 30, 2019 13:55 ISTThe Delhi HC was hearing the CBI's plea seeking to prepone the date of hearing of 2G case from October 24 in its appeal against the acquittal of all the accused. Justice A K Chawla said the matter would be heard on the date already fixed and added that it would be expected of all the parties to join the hearing.
-
2G verdict fallout: Telcos threaten legal action against govt but will their challenge stand?
Business | December 26, 2017 9:33 ISTTelecom firms such as Videcon, Loop and S Tel are said to be in deliberations to sue the government for damages following the 2G 'scam' verdict.
-
Not only in 2G, CBI failed judicial scrutiny in other cases too
India | December 22, 2017 20:57 ISTThe investigating agency, which was once termed as a “cagged parrot” by the Supreme Court, had been left red-faced by the courts in many such cases, putting a question mark over the probe conducted by it.
-
Prosecution failed miserably to prove allegations: What 2G scam judge OP Saini said in verdict
Business | December 21, 2017 13:47 IST"I have absolutely no hesitation in holding that the prosecution has miserably failed to prove any charge against any of the accused, made in its well-choreographed charge sheet,” judge OP Saini said.
-
2G scam verdict: Court acquits Essar promoters, 6 others in case arising from 2G probe
Business | December 21, 2017 12:16 ISTA special court today acquitted Essar Group promoters Ravi Kant Ruia and Anshuman Ruia and others in a case arising out of the 2G scam probe.
-
2G scam cases: Fate of DMK leaders A Raja, Kanimozhi hangs in balance as special court to pronounce judgements today
Good News | December 21, 2017 10:21 ISTThe court, which is exclusively dealing with the cases arising out of the 2G spectrum scam, has directed all accused, including Raja, Kanimozhi and others to remain present before it for the verdict.
-
Maran tried to pressurise me in 2G case, says Pradip Baijal
Politics | May 26, 2015 23:55 ISTNew Delhi: Former Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) chairman Pradip Baijal has made serious allegations against former telecom mister Dayanidhi Maran and said that he had warned then Prime Minister Manmohan Singh against Maran.In
-
Manmohan warned me of 'harm' if I didn't cooperate: Pradip Baijal
Politics | May 26, 2015 16:59 ISTNew Delhi: Former Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) chairman Pradip Baijal has alleged that then Prime Minister Manmohan Singh asked him to go along with the 2G case.Baijal has made the claim in his
-
2G case: A Raja says CBI failed to establish bribe charges against him
India | April 07, 2015 13:07 ISTSalem (Tamil Nadu):Former Telecom Minister A Raja, an accused in the spectrum scam, has claimed that the CBI has failed to establish charges of bribe taking or any wrong doing in the case against him.Addressing
-
Special 2G court to hear additional spectrum case tomorrow
India | January 11, 2015 11:21 ISTNew Delhi: The stalled additional 2G spectrum case during previous NDA rule is likely to gain some momentum as a special court here will take it up for hearing tomorrow sans Sunil Bharti Mittal and
-
2G Case: Supreme Court allows new CBI chief Anil Kumar Sinha to take charge of probe
India | December 15, 2014 16:05 ISTNew Delhi: The Supreme Court on Monday allowed new CBI Director Anil Kumar Sinha to take charge of the investigation and prosecution in the 2G scam cases, over three weeks after it had removed his
-
All does not seem to be well: SC on charges against CBI chief
India | November 20, 2014 14:00 ISTNew Delhi: Ticking off the CBI, the Supreme Court today observed that apparently “all is not well” and seemingly the allegations made by the NGO against CBI Director Ranjit Sinha has “some credibility”. “For us,
-
2G case: Court to pass order on CBI's plea tomorrow
India | November 18, 2014 17:18 ISTNew Delhi: A special court today deferred by a day its order on CBI's plea to summon additional prosecution witnesses, including Enforcement Directorate's (ED) Deputy Director Rajeshwar Singh, in the 2G spectrum allocation case. Special CBI
-
2G case: Raja, Kanimozhi oppose CBI plea, order reserved
Politics | November 11, 2014 23:13 ISTNew Delhi: A Delhi court on Tuesday reserved its order on CBI plea to summon additional prosecution witnesses, including Enforcement Directorate's Deputy Director Rajeshwar Singh, in a 2G spectrum allocation case which was opposed by
-
2G case:Court cancels non-bailable warrant against Kanimozhi for non-appearance
Politics | November 10, 2014 16:32 ISTNew Delhi: A special court today issued non-bailable warrant against DMK MP Kanimozhi, facing trial in 2G spectrum case, for non-appearance only to cancel it in less than an hour after her counsel appeared before
-
2G case: Court fixes December 19 for hearing final arguments
India | November 10, 2014 11:33 ISTNew Delhi: A Delhi court today fixed December 19 for hearing final arguments in 2G spectrum allocation case involving former Telecom Minister A Raja, DMK MP Kanimozhi and 15 others.Special CBI judge O P Saini,
-
Final arguments in 2G case to begin today
India | November 10, 2014 11:02 ISTNew Delhi: A Delhi court is likely to commence hearing from tomorrow the final arguments in the 2G spectrum allocation scam case involving former Telecom Minister A Raja, DMK MP Kanimozhi and 15 others.Special CBI
-
2G scam case: Final arguments to begin tomorrow
India | November 09, 2014 12:53 ISTNew Delhi: A Delhi court is likely to commence hearing from tomorrow the final arguments in the 2G spectrum allocation scam case involving former Telecom Minister A Raja, DMK MP Kanimozhi and 15 others.Special CBI
-
SC agrees to hear plea on 2G case whistleblower identity
India | September 22, 2014 12:22 ISTNew Delhi: The Supreme Court Monday agreed to hear NGO CPIL's plea seeking a recall of its order wanting the disclosure of the identity of the whistleblower who gave information on the CBI director meeting
-
Guest list case: Disclose whistle blower's name, demands Ranjit Sinha
India | September 13, 2014 14:25 ISTNew Delhi: CBI Chief Ranjit Sinha has said that noted lawyer Prashant Bhushan cannot claim immunity from disclosing the name of a “whistle blower” who provided him the list of visitors to his official residence
Top News
-
PM Modi welcomes Macron as his high-stakes India visit kicks off: 'See you soon my friend'
-
Facing backlash in Bangladesh, Yunus spews venom in departing speech; rakes up India's seven sisters
-
No room for politics of vengeance: Tarique Rahman's big message ahead of oath-taking ceremony today
-
India superstar Smriti Mandhana named BBC Indian Sportswoman of the Year 2025
Latest News
-
Facing backlash in Bangladesh, Yunus spews venom in departing speech; rakes up India's seven sisters
-
PM Modi's message for Macron as his high-stakes India visit kicks off: 'See you soon my friend'
-
Robert Duvall, Oscar-winning actor and The Godfather star, dies at 95
-
Horoscope today, February 17, 2026: Love, career and money insights for all zodiac signs
-
Kolathur Assembly Election 2026: Seat profile, past winners, margin and party-wise candidates
Trending
-
When hunger meets horror: Woman calls delivery agent into a graveyard, internet reacts | Watch
-
India's only railway station where train lights go off the moment it passes through | Check here
-
Singapore envoy Simon Wong enjoys Delhi's first rain of 2026 with tea and pakodas, netizens react
-
Chips, smiles: Yogi Adityanath's sweet moment with a young child goes viral | WATCH
-
Major Rishabh Sambyal: The officer by the President's side who has won social media's admiration