New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday launched the 'Skill India' programme and said the country's young population could do wonders if trained well in various works and trades available in the world.
Vowing to train every youth of the country in different skills, he said India with the largest manpower in the world would emerge as a major power in the times to come.
Here are the top six qoutes of PM Modi
1) Skill India mission is not merely to fill pockets but to bring a sense of self-confidence among the poor: PM Modi
2) In the coming years, India will be biggest supplier of workforce to the world: PM
3) Targets of the Skill India initiative is that we need to formalize the informally self learned sector: PM
4) I will form an army of poor, every poor is my soldier, we will win this war against poverty on behalf of their strength: PM Modi
5) We need to provide a boost to entrepreneurship to India: PM Modi
6) Matching job creation with industry demand is the key to end unemployment: PM