New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on sunday addressed the nation in the 11th edition of ‘Mann Ki Baat' on All India Radio today.
"Don't miss tomorrow's #MannKiBaat…11 AM," PM tweeted on Saturday.
Here is the text of the PM Modi's Mann ki Baat' on All India Radio
Highlights of PM Modi's Mann Ki Baat:
* PM @narendramodi concludes #MannKiBaat, seeks listener's views and advice
* Now the house where Dr. Ambedkar stayed in London has been taken by the Government. I congratulate Maha Govt: PM
* Want to congratulate the Maharashtra Govt. After a long time the issue of the Indu Mill land was resolved
* I meet a lot of youth who are cycling regularly. This is good for the health and the environment
* This is a time of festivals. Lets link them with cleanliness and continue working towards a clean India
* The way some of our young scientists were speaking made me very happy. Urge all youngsters to take interest in science: PM
* Had the opportunity to meet scientists a few days ago. Our scientists are doing phenomenal work
* We are ready to amend land acquisition act to benefit farmers, who have been misinformed leading to a fear in their minds
* Jai Jawan, Jai Kisaan' humare liye ek slogan nahin, ek mantra hai
* Every voice is important but the voice of the farmer is extremely significant
* We had issued an ordinance, I've decided that it comes to an end tomorrow. But 13 pointers that will benefit the farmers will be issued
* There are many rumors being spread about Land Acquisition Bill, farmers have been scared. We do not want that
* It is a matter of immense pleasure that I am getting an opportunity to visit Bodh Gaya in the company of Buddhist scholars
* In a very short time, people in Gujarat were able to control the violence that cropped up a few days back
* The events of Gujarat have anguished the nation. People will feel shocked if this happens in land of Gandhi and Sardar Patel: PM
* Jan Dhan Yojana has completed one year. We achieved so much in remarkable time. Congratulate all officials & teams working on it
* PM begins MannKiBaat, says he he glad to interact with the people once again.