There was a time when one couldn't think of entering Bollywood if they were not a Kapoor, Khan or Bachchan family. But the perception of a Bollywood star changed when this Singh entered Bollywood. Just thinking about this guy brings a smile to your face. From jolly Bittoo to the con Ricky Bahl to a Gunda, this Singh has done a lot in very little time. Yes we are talking about Ranveer Singh. He is an actor who epitomizes today’s young generation of energetic, charming, confident Indians. Today we have all those reason which we all love the ‘Peshwa Bajirao’ way too much!
1. He’s the epitome of being Bindass! When Ranveer Singh, an agent of chaos, burst onto the Bollywood with YRF's Band Baaja Baaraat, as bindass, happy-go-lucky Bittoo, hearts were already stolen. “Bread Pakore Ki Kasam.”
2. He’s the bundle of energy! As people say, positivity is infectious and maybe that’s why we like Ranveer so much. Be it dancing on the roads or on screen he’s just bursting with energy. “Name toh kamaal che, par surname bawaal che.”
3. He’s self-made. Despite inane criticism, Ranveer rose above and beyond. He has created a name for himself without much of a filmy background. “Hamare dil ek saath dhadakte hain, aur ek saath rukte bhi hain.”
4. He takes risks when it comes to his roles! A college student? A chirpy Dilliwala? A slick conman? A handsome archaeologist? A rebel-lover? A coal mafia? A eminent ruler? Name the role and he’s on it. “Cheeteh ki chaal, baaz ki nazar aur Bajirao ki talwaar par sandeh nahi karte, kabhi bhi maat de sakti hain.”
5. He’s a phenomenal dancer! Ranveer certainly fits in the category which has actors who can dance and act well. His energy and his charisma clearly show in his dance moves too. “Teda kaam ab mujhse hoga nah, tede ke alava mujhe kuch aata nahi.”
6. His comfortable in-my-skin dressing sense! He has a kickass fashion sense is more one bonus point, why we love him. He’s a guy who can literally pull off anything. He looks handsome in a tux, he looks super cool in casuals and he looks totally kickass in the outland-ish custom clothes that he sometimes wears. “Topi rakh, kissi aur ko pehnana.”
7. He is super confident! Only a guy who’s fully confident of himself can say the things Ranveer said and do the things he did and come off looking so damn entertaining. “Saala maut ka dhanda karte karte zindagi ki keemat bhool gaye hai hum log.”