The Indian Railways is all set to implement its new timetable from July 1 i.e Monday. According to reports, the Northern Railway (NR) has reshuffled the timings of around 267 trains and the new timetable would come into effect from Monday.
The zone has introduced two new Tejas Express trains on the New Delhi-Chandigarh-New Delhi and the New Delhi-Lucknow-New Delhi routes.
Railways have extended the journey of four trains--the Dehradun-New Delhi Nanda Devi Express up to Kota Junction, the Aligarh-Moradabad passenger up to Gajraula, the Ambala-Amb Andaura DEMU up to Daulatpur Chowk and the New Delhi-Ludhiana Shatabdi Express up to Lohian Khas, officials said.
Northern Railway has also increased the frequency of the Allahabad-New Delhi-Allahabad Humsafar Express from tri-weekly to four days a week. Meanwhile, it has also decreased the frequency of the New Delhi-Ludhiana-New Delhi Shatabdi Express from five days to two days a week.
The zone has also changed the departure timings of 148 trains among which the departure timings of 93 trains have been pre-poned, and 55 trains have been postponed.
The arrival timings of 118 trains have been changed -- while for 57 trains, the timings have been pre-poned, those of 61 trains have been postponed.
HERE ARE IMPORTANT DETAILS OF NEW TIME TABLE OF TRAINS TO COME IN EFFECT FROM 1 JULY 2019
Increase in frequency:
- Train number 11139/11140 CSMT-Gadag Express will run daily from 1 October 2019
Change of Express to Superfast train:
- Train number 11051/11052 Solapur-Kolhapur Express will run with new train number 22133/22134 as Superfast train from 1 July 2019
- Train number 17321 Hubballi-LTT Express cancelled with effect from 5 October 2019
- Train number 17322 LTT-Hubballi Express cancelled with effect from 6 October 2019
New trains introduced on Central Railway:
Express trains passing through Central Railway
- Train number 19603/19604 Ajmer-Rameswaram Humsafar Express via Nagpur, Balharshah from 2 October 2018
- Train number 12751/12752 Hazur Sahib Nanded-Jammu Tawi Humsafar Express via Akola from 12 October 2018
- Train number 22353/22354 Patna-Banaswadi Express via Nagpur, Balharshah from 10 March 2019
- Train number 12753/12754 Hazur Sahib Nanded-Hazrat Nizamuddin Marathwada Sampark Kranti Express via Manmad, Jalgaon from 19 March 2019
- Train number 20905/20906 Vadodara-Rewa Mahamana Express via Jalgaon, Bhusaval, Khandwa from 9 March 2019
- Train number 12440/12439 Shri Ganganagar-Hazur Sahib Nanded Express via Khandwa, Akola from 31 May 2019
- Train number 22221/22222 CSMT Mumbai-Hazrat Nizamuddin Rajdhani Express via Nasik, Itarsi, Bhopal from 19 January 2019
- Train number 11417/11418 Pune-Nagpur Humsafar Express from 7 March 2019
- Train number 11099/11100 LTT-Madgaon AC Double Decker Express from 15 June 2019
- Train number 19003/19004 Bandra Terminus-Bhusaval Express from 18 February 2019
- Train number 22172/22171 Habibganj-Pune Humsafar Express from 6 October 2018
- Train number 61019/61020 Diva-Pen MEMU
- Train number 61015/61016 Diva-Pen MEMU
- Train number 61017/61018 Diva-Panvel MEMU
- Train number 61021/61022 Vasai Road-Diva MEMU
Extension of trains
- Train number 11205/11206 LTT-Nizamabad Express upto Karimnagar from 29 September 2018
- Train number 12167/12168 LTT-Varanasi Express upto Manduadih from 27 March 2019
- Train number 51318/51317 Pune-Karjat Passenger upto Panvel from 20 January 2019