Indian Army has secured the Pathankot-Jammu highway amid heightened tension between India and Pakistan. Prior, the Indian Air Force shot down Pakistani F-16 fighter jet after it violated the Indian air space in Nowshera sector of Jammu and Kashmir. India had also cancelled all commercial flights in many areas as a preventive measure, which were later resumed following a notification from aviation watchdog DGCA.
The situation between India and Pakistan continues to be tense. Stay tuned with us as we bring to you the latest updates from India-Pakistan standoff.
India-Pakistan standoff intensifies: Highlights
1) India shoots down Pakistan F-16 fighter jets
2) Pakistan runs fake propaganda video of Indian aircraft being shot by their air force
3) India secures the Pathankot-Jammu highway
4) Amritsar, Jammu, Leh airport put in complete shutdown for commercial flights
5) Pakistan shuts commercial flights from Lahore and Islamabad
6) Union Minister Arun Jaitley says all things are possible, quotes US seals action on Osama
7) Airports which were shut for civilians resumed operation after notification from DGCA
8) MEA says IAF shot down Pak F-16 but lost one MiG 21 in the operation.
9) IAF pilot Abhinandan missing in action, Pakistan yet to formally inform India about his alleged detention
10) Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan repeats Islamabad is ready to cooperate with India over Kashmir suicide bombing investigation.
11) Pakistan Army retracts; says there is only one Indian pilot under its custody, previously said two captured
12) India demands immediate and safe return of IAF pilot in Pakistan's custody, MEA tells Pak envoy
Stay stuned for full coverage