London: Complement your sun-kissed look with berry lips. Singer Beyonce Knowles, who has bronzed skin, was recently spotted wearing this dark hue.
You can carry this bold look as well.
Femalefirst.co.uk explains step-by-step how to create it:
- Start with a lip liner to define lines. Apply the liner to the whole lip so that the colour sticks for long.
- Use your finger to apply one coat, then dab the colour on your lips to create a stain.
- Then add another using a brush. Blot with a tissue and then apply last layer to complete the bold look.
- Once your lips are done, use a bronzer on your face.
- To give depth to your eyes, use bronze eye shadow.