New Delhi: Monsoon calls for more maintenance of outfits - be it stains or drying. Working professionals, who have little or no time for so much fuss, should opt for khadi to go easy this rainy season, says an expert.
Designer Purvi Doshi, who has been working on only natural fabrics, shares how you can wear khadi in rainy season.
* This monsoon, you should pair up shorter length dresses with smarter cuts which would give a formal look along with some nice embroideries on them.
* Kediya style short tops with fitted pants are also to go for.
* Short colour blocking dresses or khadi ankle length fitted pants with khadi shirts.
* Cape is a good choice as it can be removed if it gets wet. Layers on layers do work for monsoon
* It is always a nice idea to carry a khadi scarf to wipe off any mud or water splatter.
* Khadi pants are preferable as it dries off quick.