If you are planning to welcome guests at your want to make them feel their comfortable best then all you need to do is make your home winter friendly. Gestures and hospitality are not the only ways to make guests feel welcome as your home interiors and decor play a very crucial role when it comes to making the visitors feel the warmth and love.
Here are few tips by experts to create a winter friendly aura at your home with stylish home decoration:
* Trying out a dark colour scheme in rooms with a lot of windows will help create a cozy and soothing look.
* Generating a monochromatic look would help to add warmth and texture to space.
* A mix of pastels with brass and silver will add a touch of elegance to the space and make it look elegant and sophisticated
* Soft overhead lighting in the big room like the living room, dining room, etc. equally spreads light to all parts of the room.
* Add an extra layer of comfort to your couch and your beds with a throw. Subtle, soothing colours and a great texture make them the perfect add-on for a cozy winter.
* Bring in warmer hues with wall hangings and wall arts that make the vibe of your space more pleasing for the season.
* Floor cushions in heavy jacquards and earthy colour tones can become a living room essential for coffee time.
* Add an extra layer of texture to your indoor plants with jute baskets. They sync in perfectly with the mood of the season and make it a lot less gloomy.
(With IANS Inputs)