While physical health is very important, keeping the nervous system strong plays an important role in determining the overall health of our body. Shaky hands and legs, constant pain in head and face, high blood pressure are some of the early signs of neurological conditions. Our lifestyle plays a major role as it affects our bodies directly. Nerves act like wires in our bodies. They circulate the information to the brain about what is happening in the body. When these nerves stop working accurately, it is considered to be a neurological defect. This problem of nerves is temporary at times, and sometimes becomes a problem of a lifetime. Swami Ramdev, in a special show on India TV, has shared some yogasanas and pranayamas that are very effective in strengthening the nervous system.
Reason for nerve weakness
- High blood pressure and fatty deposits in the veins
- Tissue damage from autoimmune disease
- Nerves become weak due to diabetes
- Injury due to accident
Yoga Asanas for Strong Nervous System
- Vakrasana: It helps facilitate digestion and regulates the secretion of digestive juices.
- Ustrasana: It helps reduce fat on thighs, strengthens shoulders and back muscles, expands the abdominal region and improves respiration.
- Gomukhasana: It is very beneficial in treating chronic knee pain, strengthens the spine and abdominal muscles. It also helps to improve chest activity
- Yoga Mudra Asana: This asana helps in eradicating Migraine and sinus problems. It also helps to treat liver and kidney diseases.
- Mandukasana: This asana helps treating problems of constipation and strengthens immunity. Mandukasana also helps control diabetes and cholestrol.
- Halasana: Helps cure backache, infertility, insomnia, sinusitis, thyroid and menstruation problems.
- Uttanpadasana: It helps in treating acidity, indigestion and constipation. It also cures back pain and improves reproductive organs.
Shaky hands and legs can be the early signs of some neurological and degenerative conditions. Swami Ramdev shares ways to treat this problem through yoga @yogrishiramdev @IMinakshiJoshi @TheHussainRizvi
#YogaWithRamdev #RamdevOnIndiaTV pic.twitter.com/ymy4JSzQ1B— India TV (@indiatvnews) August 24, 2020
Pranayamas for strong Nervous System
According to Swami Ramdev, pranayamas are also very helpful in calming and balancing the nervous system. Pranayamas like kapalbhati and anulom vilom are very effective in sharpening the brain and increasing memory. On the other hand, bhastrika, bhramari, ujjayi and udgith help in improving the respiratory and digestive systems.
Swami Ramdev suggests doing anulom vilom, kapalbhati, bhastrika and other pranayamas to strengthen your nervous systems.@yogrishiramdev @IMinakshiJoshi @TheHussainRizvi— India TV (@indiatvnews) August 24, 2020
#YogaWithRamdev #RamdevOnIndiaTV pic.twitter.com/AEJ4dOrYcd
For all latest news and updates, stay tuned to our Facebook page