Known for her stellar performance in her debut film Citylights, Patralekhaa is much admired among the fans for her girl-next-door charisma and the innocence of her face. Celebrates her 29th birthday today, the actress won many hearts the moment she featured in her first Bollywood film Citylights and gathered praises for her acting skills and ability to captivate the audience whenever she in on the big screen. While Citylights was the turning point in her career, she also met the love of her life Rajkummar Rao during the same process. Later, the actress worked in films like Nanu Ki Jaanu and Love Games; and now, she is all set to make her Kannada debut with Where is My Kannadaka.
On her 29th birthday, let’s have a look at some of the unknown facts about the Citylights actress Patralekhaa.
1. Trained Classical Dancer- Not many people know that other than her versatility in acting, Patralekhaa has received a formal training in the traditional dance style - Bharatnatyam. Patralekhaa learned the dance form in childhood for several years.
2. Dog Lover- Patralekhaa’s love for dogs knows no bound. The actress even has 8 pet dogs in herhousee in Shillong and she has been working for a safe environment for these creatures for years. She counts them as her own family.
3. Sports Enthusiast: Patralekhaa is a woman with many talents. Keeping acting and dancing aside, the actress is an all-rounder in sports. From swimming, horse-riding to basketball, she knows it all, thanks to her school Assam Valley Public School that promoted all variety of sports.
4. Cinemaholic – Patralekhaa not just loves acting but she is also a big lover of cinema and Bollywood movies. From regional cinema to world cinema, the actress can binge watch anything. No rewards for guessing why she is so good at what she does.
5. Delves deep into her characters- Patralekhaa has learned acting from Barry John's acting academy where she learned how to take character inspirations. It is also said that for her debut film Citylights, director Hansal Mehta sent Patralekhaa to Rajasthan where she observed and learned the gestures and body language of the women over there.
For all latest news and updates, stay tuned to our Facebook page