Actress Anushka Sharma’s second home production ‘Phillauri’ is all set to release this Friday. The gorgeous diva is sharing screen space for the first time with actor Diljit Dosanjh, and she is leaving no stone unturned to add this film in her list of blockbusters. Anushka is posting pictures of movies and events with funny captions, that has become talk of the town. Here are Anushka’s rib-tickling posts that deserved applause.
1. The actress has been sharing pictures for some movies and events with #ShashiWasThere memes. Today, Shah Rukh Khan was also seen promoting his ‘Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi’ co-star’s film. Anushka in her tweet said that Shashi entered Mannat and then posted a video in which SRK was talking to Shashi’s voice.
2. Anushka also shared Ranbir Kapoor’s towel dance picture from ‘Saawariya’ and wrote that she didn’t see anything.
3. The beautiful ghost of ‘Phillauri’ also joked on Suraj Sharma who is also the part of ‘Phillauri’. She stated that at first Suraj was stuck with Tiger in ‘Life of Pie’ and now with a friendly ghost in ‘Phillauri’.
4. Anushka who shares a great bond with actress Katrina Kaif shared a picture of ‘Sheila Ki Jawani’ and stated that the actress’ name is Katrina not Sheila.
5. The Bollywood diva didn’t spare his ‘PK’ co-star Aamir Khan and said that the skirt that he wore in the film was gifted by her on the superstar’s birthday.
Yeh hamari matching skirt dekh rahe hain aap log? Maine hi Aamir ji ko gift ki thi! Gift se mujhe yaad aaya, Happy Birthday Aamir ji! 👻 pic.twitter.com/qv6ugY7Mi1— Anushka Sharma (@AnushkaSharma) March 14, 2017
6. Anushka also shared a picture of Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘DDLJ’. The lady said that was present in the end sequence when Simran ran to Raj.
7. Anushka also gave a funny reaction to Oscar name gaffe saying that she was telling in Hindi that they had announced wrong movie as winner.
‘Anushka’s home production Clean State Films previously bankrolled ‘NH10’. The film performed well at the box office. ‘Phillauri’ is slated to release on March 24.