New Delhi: Taiwanese tech giant ASUS on Monday launched in its ZenFone Max - a 4G-enabled smartphone with a powerful 5,000 mAH battery in India.
The pre-booking of the smartphone, which is best suited for people who demand a long-lasting battery life, opened at noon on Monday on e-commerce websites Amazon.in and Flipkart.com.
"Timed perfectly with the new year, ZenFone Max combines a powerful battery with an innovative camera making it the perfect utility product for users who demand performance at all times," Peter Chang, Region Head - South Asia and Country Manager for ASUS India said in a statement.
7 features of ASUS's newly launched ZenFone Max:
1) ZenFone Max's lithium-polymer battery offers 37.6 hours of 3G talk time, that is equivalent to 32.5 hours of Wi-Fi web browsing or 72.9 hours of music playback or 22.6 hours of video playback, when fully charged.
2) The 5.2 mm thin chassis of the ZenFone Max, which will be available at ASUS exclusive stores and other retailers from the second fortnight of January, packs a 13-megapixel primary and 5-megapixel front PixelMaster camera.
3) The primary camera has f/2.0-aperture lens with ultra-fast laser auto-focus that ensures crystal clear and stunning images and enables the phone to capture up to 400 percent brighter photos in low light conditions.
5) It uses the latest 4G LTE technology for high mobile data speeds and comes with a Qualcomm 8916 (Snapdragon 410) quad-core processor assisted by a 2 GB RAM and a 16 GB internal memory with an optional expandable memory of 64GB.
6) ZenFone Max also combines durability with a stunning display as it comes with ASUS TruVivid technology for the best clarity, brightness and touch response.
7) The ZenFone Max smartphone is priced at Rs. 9,999 in India.