Indian smartphone maker Karbonn Mobiles on Thursday announced the launch of its new smartphone — Aura Note Play — at a price Rs 7,590. The smartphone is 4G VoLTE-enabled to allow high-speed internet and seamless streaming of videos. “With the launch of ‘Aura Note Play’, we dwell deeper into providing value added services that are relevant to our customers which also creates a differentiating factor for our device in its segment,” said Shashin Devsare, Executive Director, Karbonn Mobiles. The device comes integrated with an app — Vistoso — that uses artistic filters which transform a picture into an artwork.
Here are 5 key features of the Aura Note Play launched by Karbonn:
- The Karbonn Aura Note Play is a 4G VoLTE-enabled device powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor and runs on the Android 7.0 Nougat operating system.
- The smartphone comes with a 6-inch HD display with a resolution of 1280x720 pixels. It also features a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor at the back.
- The Karbonn Aura Note Play comes with an 8-megapixel auto-focus camera with LED flash on the back and a 5-megapixel fixed-focus selfie camera on the front.
- Aura Note Play” is powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core processor with 2 GB RAM, 16 GB ROM and a dual sim option for seamless multitasking. The device comes with 32 GB expandable memory
- The device is backed up by a 3300 mAh Li-ion battery and offers dual SIM, 4G, Bluetooth, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, GPS, a Micro-USB port, Accelerometer, G-Sensor, Proximity & Light Sensor.