The Chinese held northeastern part is known as Aksai Chin and Indian South West is known as Ladakh.
This is the area where Indian and Chinese armies fought major war in 1962.
The area is one of the least accessed areas in the world and by agreement the two countries do not patrol this part of the border.
According to many tourists, Buddhist monks and the local people of Ladakh, the Indian Army and the Chinese Military maintain the line of control. But there is something much more serious happening in this area.
From Our Network
- AgustaWestland scam: ‘AP’ note authentic, says Italy judge
- Released! Hrithik’s eyes speak a million words in Kaabil’s first look
- Leaked: Hot pics of reel 'Radhe Maa' aka Poonam Jhawer
- Kangana gives PERFECT reason for not working with Salman, Aamir and SRK
- 10 Times Rakhi Sawant Blew Our Mind With Her Epic Statements