Raja Rao Ram Baksh Singh was martyred in 1857 during a fight with British rulers during the sepoy mutiny.
On June 4, 1857 Nana Sahib's troops crushed the British army in Kanpur after which the British contingent reached Unnao.
British solders fled and hid in a temple of Buxar after Raja Rao Ram Singh challenged them. The Raja ordered to burn them alive inside the temple after they refused to come out.
Enraged over the incident, an angry General Hope Grant lured one of Raja's pupils Chandi and arrested him.
From Our Network
- Released! Hrithik’s eyes speak a million words in Kaabil’s first look
- Leaked: Hot pics of reel 'Radhe Maa' aka Poonam Jhawer
- 10 Times Rakhi Sawant Blew Our Mind With Her Epic Statements
- Kangana gives PERFECT reason for not working with Salman, Aamir and SRK
- 7 hottest avatars of Surveen Chawla, Hate Story 2 actress