It will be held in London, organiser Vijay Singh announced here Wednesday.
“We're going to London next year. I believe that any specific industry requires a new market. If you look at the Indian fashion industry, every designer is a name in outside countries as well. So why not (go international),” Singh, managing director, Fashion One International, said here.
From Our Network
- Vegetables vs Junk Food: Children eating carrots and apples don't avoid candies and fries
- Madonna shares daughter Lourdes' 'desi' pictures on 18th birthday (view pics)
- 3 unique leftover rice recipes (view pics)
- Laughing Buddha: Which one to use and where to place?
- Boys and their toys: 6 Indian cricketers and their luxury cars
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special