It will be held in London, organiser Vijay Singh announced here Wednesday.
“We're going to London next year. I believe that any specific industry requires a new market. If you look at the Indian fashion industry, every designer is a name in outside countries as well. So why not (go international),” Singh, managing director, Fashion One International, said here.
From Our Network
- UP horror: 15-yr-old girl raped, murdered and tied to tree
- Terror camp in Canada to attack Punjab: Indian intel alert Justin Trudeau govt
- After Aishwarya, Abhishek Bachchan speaks up on Salman Khan’s Rio controversy
- Bihar Board Class 10 results to be declared shortly, check it here
- Watch: Here’s the incident when Arijit Singh miffed Salman Khan