It will be held in London, organiser Vijay Singh announced here Wednesday.
“We're going to London next year. I believe that any specific industry requires a new market. If you look at the Indian fashion industry, every designer is a name in outside countries as well. So why not (go international),” Singh, managing director, Fashion One International, said here.
From Our Network
- Tulsidasji, pranaam – writes ‘prodigal’ science topper Ruby Rai during re-test
- Beijing sinking by up to 11cm annually, warns a satellite study
- Failed at NSG, India set to become MTCR member
- Demand for second EU referendum grows, 27 lakh Britons sign petition
- Ram temple 'will come up soon' at Ayodhya: Yogi Adityanath