During the time of COVID-19, one thing that kept us all connected was WhatsApp. We have been exchanging personal texts as well as work messages with our friends and colleagues. There are often times where one tends to lose an important message. Although difficult to recover for iPhone users, Android users have a workaround that can get some of the recent messages back for them.
There are certain ways to do this without the need for a computer but they fail to offer guaranteed results. Here’s how you can get back some of your deleted WhatsApp messages:
Use WhatsApp Data recovery apps
Google Play Store consists of millions of applications. While not all of them are useful, having a huge library allows users to explore different category. In recent times, many developers have launched WhatsApp data recovery apps for Android users. You can search for these applications by heading over to the Play Store. Download and install these apps and then follow the on-screen instructions to recover the chats.
Recover using D-Back
- Download and install D-Back on your PC.
- Connect your smartphone to your PC using a USB cable.
- Select File Type and Start to Scan.
- Preview and Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages.
Recover using dr.fone app
- Download and Install dr.fone recovery tool on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Connect your Android smartphone to your PC using a USB cable.
- Now open dr.fone app on your PC.
- Head over to the main menu and click on the Recover option.
- Now, on the left side, you will see a list of folders.
- Here, locate the WhatsApp messages and Attachments folder.
- Select the folder and click on next to confirm.
- Using these options you can simply recover the messages you want to see.