Islamabad, Dec 15: Pakistani-American businessman Mansoor Ijaz today submitted his response to petitions filed in the Supreme Court seeking a probe into the Memogate scandal, saying he had handed over all the evidence available with him to the ISI chief.
In his 81-page response, Ijaz gave details of his meeting with ISI chief Ahmed Shuja Pasha in London's Park Lane Hotel on October 22, when he had handed over all evidence related to the alleged memo.
He said his meeting with Pasha began at 6:30 pm and continued for four hours. Ijaz provided detailed notes and 31 captures of BlackBerry screens in his response.
He said the ISI chief had examined the data he provided and expressed no doubts about their authenticity.
He further said Pasha told him he had came to London with the permission of the army chief.
Ijaz also said he had met President Zardari in a hotel in Washington in 2009 and that meeting was arranged by Pakistan's former envoy to the US, Husain Haqqani.
So far, Ijaz and Haqqani are the only two of the 10 respondents who have filed their replies in the apex court.
The court has also sought responses from President Asif Ali Zardari, army chief Gen Ashfaq Parvez Kayani and the ISI chief.
Several petitions, including one from PML-N chief Nawaz Sharif, have called on the apex court to probe the issue of an alleged secret memo that sought US help to prevent a military coup in Pakistan in the wake of the American raid that killed Osama bin Laden in May.
Ijaz has claimed he wrote and delivered the memo to the then US military chief on the instructions of Haqqani, a charge denied by the former Ambassador.
The apex court has set up a commission to probe the Memogate controversy.
Meanwhile, media reports said Kayani and Pasha had submitted their responses to the office of the Attorney General and these were expected to be sent to the apex court later.