Massive fire broke out at a banquet hall in Jaipur on Tuesday, throwing people into panic. No loss of life was reported.
More than 12 fire tenders reached the spot to douse the fire. The incident was reported from banquet hall called Mysore Mahal, situated on Sirsi road in the city.
The situation is under control, a fire official said.
Even though there was no collateral damage, property damage in the fire at the building was reported.
The structure of the marriage hall was gutted to fire, the fire official said.
Fortunately, no function was scheduled at the venue, police said.
DCP (West) Ashok Gupta said a short circuit appeared to be the cause of the fire.